Busy training for an event, struggling to recovery or considering investing in a RecoveryPump? Let us help you improve your recovery and increase your performance by renting a RecoveryPump first, if you decide to purchase the RecoveryPump you will receive a discount equivalent to the rental price paid, up to the value of £200 off.
What is RecoveryPump?
RecoveryPump is the ideal recovery device for any athlete who is trying to reach their peak performance which is evident as so many top athletes use the product. Recovery Pump is a sequential pneumatic gradient compression device used by athletes worldwide to aid recovery and rehab from injury. The RecoveryPump unit delivers a pneumatic compression delivered by a multi-chamber garment from distal to proximal filling each chamber in turn followed by a complete deflation. This effect on the targeted body part is increased blood flow, venous return, and removal of metabolic waste that causes soreness and muscle fatigue. Read our article, ‘How do Recovery Boots work?’ for more information http://rp-x.com/fitness/2017/11/06/how-do-recovery-boots-work/
How can it benefit athletes?
- Faster recovery
- Alleviation of fatigue and muscle soreness
- Quick return to training
- Decreased stiffness
- Improved readiness for exercise
- Improve muscle contractile capacity
- Fracture healing and soft tissue repair
- Psychology benefits
How does the rental system work?
- Book rental via online store with prices starting from £7 a day.
- Complete and sign rental agreement via email
- Pay £200 deposit which is fully refundable on return of unit
- Receive delivery of RecoveryPump
- Enjoy the use of your RecoveryPump
- Buy or return the RecoveryPump- after 3 months of the original rental if you decide to purchase the RecoveryPump you will receive a discount equivalent to the rental price paid, up to the value of £200 off
Who would the rental system suit?
Athletes peaking for a certain event, such as:
- Marathon runners
- Athletes going through a period of intense training or competition